The Unity 3D artist is responsible for creating scenes in Unity, building and customizing 2D and 3D content. Our company staff includes both junior and senior Unity 3D artists. Junior 3D artists create straightforward scenes and are trained by more experienced professionals. Senior 3D artists not only manage complex projects from the ground up but also act as mentors and team leaders.
We are considering both full-time positions and project-based collaboration.
What’s the job like?
- Create scenes in Unity, content assembly and customization (2D/3D)
- 2D and 3D animation (Unity, Spine, AE, Anima 2D)
- Generate effects (Shuriken)
- Produce models with game-ready topology, UV and texturing (SP, PS, Mari)
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Unity game engine, experience building scenes
- Proficiency in one of the leading 3D software packages (Maya, 3D Max, C4D, Blender, Modo, Houdini)
- Ability to read professional literature and documentation in English
- Completed Unity scenes or willingness to complete test assignment
What are we especially interested in?
- Successful released game projects
- Sculpting (ZBrush, 3D-Coat, Mudbox)
- Understanding of design elements and principles
- Great test, able to work in different settings
- Understanding of UX principles
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience in creating procedural game assemblies (Houdini)
- Educated in fine arts, ability to sketch by hand
- OOP language development experience (C++, C#, JS, Python)
- Scripting in 3D pipelines (MEL, VEX)
- Understanding of real-time rendering
- Participation in shader programming
What are we offering?
- Large-scale projects around the world, access to new technologies
- Work options are discussed on an individual basis, depending on experience and portfolio
- Flexible schedule
- Career opportunities
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail with an introductory letter and your portfolio (link) attached: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Center 1, M Floor,
Nad Al Sheba, Dubai
71 5th Ave, New York+1 631 776 42 47
Have a request? Contact us and we will offer an interactive solution
Smth went wrong