Narrative Designer / Sсript writer
The narrative designer/script writer comes up with new mechanics for interacting with content, writes stories, and participates in creating the overall concept and narrative. Interactive mechanics are presented through projections and on screens. We utilize such technologies as skeleton tracking, motion sensors, touch walls/tables/screens, VR/AR, facial expression/gesture/various device monitoring.
We will consider candidates with different levels of experience, from game designers to narrative designers and quest writers. Most importantly, candidates must have an understanding of human behavior, be able to quickly understand the specifics of our projects, and have a portfolio.
We are considering both full-time positions and project-based collaboration.
What’s the job like?
- Create basic story lines: visuals, narrative, character descriptions, and game details
- Write and edit scripts
- Create game mechanics for immersive installations and attractions
- Most importantly, maintain balance between the script and game mechanics
What are we looking for?
- Broad background and expertise in quests and/or indie games and/or amusement parks
- Understanding of user psychology and behavior in game spaces
- Ability to write for specific target audience
- Portfolio detailing experience as writer/narrative designer
What are we offering?
- Participation in large projects around the world, access to new technologies
- The terms are discussed on an individual basis, depending on your experience and portfolio
- Flexible schedule
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail with an introductory letter and your portfolio (link) attached: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Center 1, M Floor,
Nad Al Sheba, Dubai
71 5th Ave, New York+1 631 776 42 47
Have a request? Contact us and we will offer an interactive solution
Smth went wrong